+2 in Seabird
+2 in Science And Management
Affiliated to HSEB Nepal
- Biology/Computer Science
- Business studies/ Computer Science/ Hotel Management
- Rural development
- Mass communication
- Legal theories
- Constitutional law
- Human rights
Applicants must have the following minimum levels in SEE or equivalent exams for +2 and Bachelors enrollments
Required Documents for Admissions
- Photocopies of the marks-sheet or progress report of the SEE/equivalent examinations
- Documents related to SEE or equivalent certification
- Photocopies of the documents related to rewards, recognition, special contributions, and selective identification of the candidate
- Two passport size photographs
Document Required for Enrollment
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the birth certificate
- Photocopy of the latest result
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school
Merit and need based scholarships are awarded to deserving students.
How to Apply?
We feel extremely delighted, and happy for the interest shown in considering Seabird for admission. Our admission process takes into account high school performance, individual talent or needs, and performance in our Entrance Test to ensure top quality. Admission to Seabird is for those students who meet our eligibility criteria.
We hope your visit will confirm that Seabird is the best fit for your child.